Mini Tummy Tuck in Beverly Hills
Posted By Dr. Dennis Dass
Fast recovery Abdominoplasty with Laser Liposuction under local anesthesia
Dr Dass specializes in Mini Tummy Tuck, for fast recovery. During this procedure, Dr Dass performs laser liposuction (Smart Lipo) of the full abdomen and flanks to create a nice contour and give you a small waist. Then, the excess loose skin on the abdomen is removed with a short, low-lying scar, and no scar is placed around the belly button. Less skin is removed compared to a traditional tummy tuck, because the laser is used to tighten the remaining skin. Drains are not typically placed in this type of tummy tuck. No muscle tightening is performed, so there is much less pain. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia (tumescent anesthesia), and is very well tolerated. Most women are able to return to work after 3-4 days, which is much faster than a traditional tummy tuck.
Key points in the fast recovery Mini Tummy Tuck:
- Full abdominal liposuction
- Removal of loose abdominal skin below belly button
- Short scar
- Low placement of scar
- No scar around belly button
- No drains
- High safety profile
- Fast Recovery
- Ability to stand upright immediately
- Ability to go back to work within a few days
- Excess fat deposits on abdomen and flanks, with small amount of loose skin
- Minimal or no abdominal muscle weakness
- Unable to take time off for traditional abdominoplasty
- Prefer to have a procedure under local anesthesia
Are you ready for a flatter and tighter tummy?
Schedule your consultation today, to see if you are a good candidate for this procedure.