Choosing a doctor for Brazilian butt lift surgery in Beverly Hills
The US Department of Labor lists 17 different construction trade specialties. Why? The guy who is highly-qualified to pour concrete probably doesn’t have the creativity to create a stunning terrazzo floor. Doesn’t your body deserve the same attention to detail? While anyone with a medical license can legally perform plastic surgery, specialized training and experience is necessary for stellar aesthetics. Dr. Dennis Dass is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He performs hundreds of cosmetic procedures each year, including Brazilian butt lift surgery. Beverly Hills women and men trust his professionalism and artistry.
Brazilian butt lift basics
Brazilian butt lift contours the body in two ways. Liposuction at the abdomen and flanks sculpts the waistline. Then, harvested fat is purified and injected to reshape, lift, and augment the buttocks. Other benefits include:
- In-office procedure (no overnight hospital stay).
- No risk of rejection, since your own fat is used.
- Only tiny incisions; scarring is minimal.
- Short recovery period – typically about two weeks.
- The look and feel is very natural.
Considerations when choosing a surgeon
- Qualifications– Is the surgeon Board-certified, and experienced in plastic surgery?
- Results– Ask to see before and after photos of real patients.
- Rapport– You should feel comfortable discussing your concerns with the doctor, and confident that your best interests are his primary focus.
- Safety– Is the doctor’s ambulatory surgical center accredited? Does the doctor have hospital affiliations in case of a medical emergency?
- Realistic approach– Does the doctor give you a genuine idea of expected results? Does he explain potential risks, cost, and follow-ups? Does he outline other potential solutions for your concerns?
- Testimonials– The internet puts the real words of real patients at your fingertips. Check consumer review sites for patient reviews.