Refining freckles with facial laser resurfacing in Beverly Hills
Los Angeles County, CA gets about 278 sunny days each year. A sundrenched climate adds to the allure of the Beverly Hills area. It also adds to the sprinkling of freckles on the faces, chests, arms, hands, and legs of many residents. Freckles are not a health hazard, but these pigmentation spots can spoil your even complexion. Dr. Dennis Dass has an effective solution – facial laser resurfacing. Beverly Hills residents are enjoying improved skin tone and texture with PicoSure Focus treatments.
The science of beautiful skin
The PicoSure laser gets its name from its ability to deliver trillionth of a second pulses of focused light. The Focus Lens Array breaks light energy into microscopic patterns of high and low fluence. What does that mean to you? Safety and results. With each pass, pinpoints of ultra-high energy break up pigmentation spots, while surrounding cells receive a lower dose. This precisely controlled application results in a smooth, even “canvas.”
Your PicoSure Focus experience
- Skin is cleansed.
- Topical anesthetic and cool packs are applied.
- Eye protection is provided.
- You hear a clicking noise, and may feel a mild stinging sensation or warmth, as the device is passed over your skin.
- Skin is gently cleansed again, and a high-quality sunscreen is applied.
- Treatment time is brief. Depending on the area, an appointment typically takes less than an hour.
- You receive aftercare instructions.
- There is no downtime. You may have a bit of redness, but it disappears within a few hours.
- Improvement is visible after just one treatment, with optimal results achieved in three to four sessions, spaced about a month apart.
Facial laser resurfacing is a versatile procedure. Beverly Hills Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Dass, also treats lax skin, fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, melasma, and acne scars with PicoSure Focus. Call (855) 496-4646 for more information.Back to Laser Facial Resurfacing Picosure Page