Los Angeles Butt Lift – What is recovery from a Butt Lift in Los Angeles?
The Brazilian Butt lift is a specialized surgery to reshape the buttock area and contour the rest of the body. Liposuction will be performed to reduce the fat on the stomach, love handles, and back. Dr. Dass uses liposuction to sculpt the body. During the same surgery, your fat is then injected into the buttock to reshape the buttock into a more desirable shape and to lift the butt. This technique is great for adding volume to a butt that has gone flat after weight loss or aging. It will also raise a buttock that has fallen over time.
What to expect – Recovering from the Brazilian butt lift
You will be sore in the areas of liposuction for about a week and the buttock will be sore for about one to two weeks. Bruising in the areas of liposuction lasts for about one to two weeks. Most patients require prescription pain medications for only about three or four days. Most people take about one or two weeks of vacation to recover from surgery.
A few tips for a quick & healthy recovery
It’s important to follow instructions provided by Dr. Dass, including:
- Wear a compression garment in the liposuctioned areas for 6 weeks.
- Take care to not place pressure on the buttock for the first six weeks after surgery.
- It is best to sleep while lying down on your belly.
- You will be instructed on how to properly sit down to avoid placing pressure on the buttock.
- To avoid complications, don’t get too active soon after surgery.
- Abstain from aerobic activity for about four weeks.
- Eat a well-balanced diet after surgery that is high in protein, fruits, and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
It is important to note that the best surgical results are achieved in patients that strictly adhere to the post-op instructions, i.e. it is important that you take care of yourself after surgery. Your results are only as good as your BBL recovery in the Beverly Hills area and the skills of your surgeon. Take a look at the impressive before and after photo gallery and see Dr. Dass is an expert Brazilian Butt lift surgeon in Los Angeles.Back to Brazilian ButtLift Page