Choosing breast implant treatment in Beverly Hills, CA? Choose your surgeon wisely
Choosing to undergo breast augmentation is one of the most personal decisions a woman will ever make. During her makeover journey, she’ll find herself confronted with a number of additional choices, the most important of which will be the selection of a qualified surgeon to guide her through a life-transforming procedure.
Women considering breast implant treatment in Beverly Hills, CA, have access to some of the most skilled plastic surgeons in the nation. Among them is Dr. Dennis Dass, a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery.
“I strive for surgical results that are beautiful and natural,” says Dr. Dass, who is listed as one of the top ten plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles. “I customize a surgical plan for each patient, tailoring procedures to meet individual needs that not only sculpt a desirable figure but also maximize patient safety and long-term results.”
Dr. Dass’s background includes an exceptional breadth of training in complex reconstructive surgery, including breast reconstruction; cosmetic surgery; fat grafting; and microvascular surgery. He has also received the Compassionate Doctor Award several times from Vitals.com for his reputation as physician who listens and draws on his expertise to provide his patients with sound advice.
Every choice you make makes you
There’s never been a better time to consider breast augmentation. There are so many options available, whether you are going for a dramatic change or a more subtle look. Following are some of the choices you’ll need to make with regard to your new figure. Rely on the knowledge, experience, and aesthetic eye of your surgeon for guidance.
- Filling – The actual implant is a fluid or gel-like material enclosed in a flexible shell. Filling options include saline, a sterile salt water solution; silicone gel; or a highly cohesive, form-stable silicone known as “gummy bear” silicone because its consistency resembles that of the candy. Saline implants provide a uniform firmness while silicone feels a little more like natural breast tissue. Gummy bear implants are firmer than the other two. No one type of filling is considered better than the other. There are, however, differences in cost, feel, and type of incision necessary during surgery. Your surgeon can help you make the choice that is best for you.
- Size – Breast implants are measured in cubic centimeters (cc’s). It’s difficult to match cc’s to a specific cup size. Additionally, depending on physique, a 350 cc implant may give one woman a small C cup and another woman a small D cup. That’s why it’s so important to consult a qualified cosmetic plastic surgeon who can help you with this choice. Many women need a different size implant for each breast to achieve symmetrical results. Your current breast size, your personal goals for your final look, and the advice of your physician will be factors in choosing the size of your implants.
- Shape – Saline and silicone implants are usually round, while gummy bear implants can be tear-shaped with more of an outward projection at the bottom and a tapering at the top. Round implants produce a fuller appearance, particularly in the upper part of the breast, while shaped implants give the breast profile a gentle slope.
- Profile – The profile of the implant is how much it projects forward from your chest when you are standing. Options include low, moderate, and high profile. Again, your surgeon will help you make this choice based on your proportions and your desired result. Generally, petite women will require a higher profile implant to achieve size increase without having the implant look too wide at the base.
- Surface – There are textured and smooth implants. Textured implants move less in the pocket; smooth implants provide more natural movement and appear softer. There may be some visible rippling under the skin with smooth implants. Textured implants are less likely to move around inside the breast and become repositioned.
As author John Maxwell says, “Life is matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.” If you’ve made the choice to transform your figure with breast implants, make your next choice the wise decision to call Dr. Dass at (855) 496-4646. In the skilled hands of a highly trained physician, breast augmentation is a safe surgery with exquisite results that last for years. Choose to be your most beautiful you.