Dennis Dass, MD, PharmD
Dr. Dennis Dass is a board certified plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, California. He specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery and performs hundreds of cosmetic procedures every year. Dr. Dennis Dass has received several awards and honors. He has been featured as a Top Plastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills. Cosmopolitan magazine selected him as an outstanding plastic surgeon of southern California. He has been featured on the cover of Beverly Hills Times Magazine. RealSelf awarded him with the RealSelf 100 award that is awarded to a select 2% of physicians.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Diplomate
- American Society of Plastic Surgery, Active Member
- California Medical Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Medical Society, Member
- Top 10 Plastic Surgeons in Beverly Hills
- America’s Top Surgeons by Consumer Research Council of America
- Southern California Super Doctors Rising Stars
- Realself 100 Award – Realself.com
- Top 10 Plastic Surgeons in Los Angeles
- Top Doctor Award – Realself.com
- Patients’ Choice Award – Vitals.com
- Compassionate Doctor Award – Vitals.com
- Top Plastic Surgeon in California – Healthtap.com
- Alpha Omega Alpha – top academic medical school award
- Rho Chi – top academic pharmacy school award
- UNM Scholars scholarship
Integrated Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency: University of Kansas, Kansas City KS 6 year surgical training – includes a chief resident year of plastic surgery and general surgery training. Excellent breadth of training including cosmetic surgery, fat grafting, breast reconstruction, microvascular surgery, craniofacial surgery, complex reconstruction, hand surgery, burn surgery, and wound surgery.
MD, Medical Doctor – University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque NM (USA)
PharmD, Doctor of Pharmacy – University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy, Albuquerque NM (USA)
- Hollywood Community Hospital – Los Angeles, CA
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla – La Jolla, CA
- University of California, San Diego – Volunteer Clinical Instructor, Division of Plastic Surgery
My goal is to create surgical results that appear natural and beautiful. Cosmetic surgery on the body allows me to sculpt a more desirable figure for my patients, while surgery on the face gives me the opportunity to restore a more youthful appearance. Many patients have told me that having plastic surgery was worth it, because of the boost in their self-confidence.
I feel that it is important to formulate a custom surgical plan for each patient to maximize outcomes, safety, and long-term results. I strive to be honest and straightforward. Surgery is a major decision, so I make every effort to make sure that my patients fully understand the surgical procedure and have clear expectations. Most patients seek multiple consultations when it comes to cosmetic surgery, but patients feel comfortable with me because I take the time to answer all of their questions.