Our Beverly Hills plastic surgery office is located in the professional medical building located at the corner of Wilshire Boulevard and La Peer Street.
We are located just minutes away from the elegant shopping and dining experiences in Beverly Hills.
Parking: Valet parking can be accessed from La Peer Street or Swall Street.
Only accredited surgery centers are utilized for our patients. We ensure that you get the highest quality of care, and the highest standards for surgical care.
Soma Surgery Center
8929 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 102
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
We will assist with arranging post-operative recovery care with one of our surgical aftercare retreats if you desire a little extra help on the first night after your surgery. These are independent facilities often located in dedicated wings within a hotel, but provide confidential, spa-like care, with a registered nurse for your recovery. You will be provided with transportation from the surgery center to the recovery treat and transportation to your post-op visit.
465 S La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
8436 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Out of Town Patients
We understand that sometimes you have to travel a long distance to find the right surgeon for your cosmetic surgery desires. Having to travel for surgery can be difficult, but we will do everything we can to help you have a positive experience.
- First, we’ll set up a telephone consultation.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) or Bob Hope Airport (BUR) are the closest airports
- Surgical aftercare is recommended
- Hotel accommodations for the days before and after surgery
For your convenience, Dr. Dass offers telephone consultations for out of town patients. This will serve as a preliminary meeting with the doctor, please note that you will also need a live consultation prior to your actual surgery date.
- Contact our office and let us know that you would like a telephone consultation.
- Complete the patient registration form (we’ll email it to you) and submit photographs that demonstrate the areas that you would like to have surgically addressed. We ask that you submit at least three photos, that way Dr. Dass can evaluate you from multiple angles. Use our photo gallery to get an idea of what we need—its best to have someone else take the pictures of you.
- Our patient coordinator will schedule your telephone consultation with Dr. Dass. During this consultation, the doctor will get an idea of your desires and he can recommend what procedures are best suited for you. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions that you have.
- Our patient coordinator will then schedule your surgery.