Beverly Hills women get one of the best breast implant warranties from Mentor for silicone breast implants
Mentor is one of the leading breast implant manufacturers in the United States. They really stand by their implants, and improved the warranty for all women implanted after October 6th 2014. As always, silicone breast implants have a lifetime warranty for rupture. They recently added implant replacement coverage for capsular contracture. With this improvement, Mentor offers one of the best breast implant warranties for its silicone gel implants. Here is a summary of how good their warranty is.
Mentor® MemoryGel® Round breast implant warranty:
- Automatic enrollment at no charge for primary breast augmentation surgery.
- Lifetime replacement of implant in the event of implant rupture, both breasts.
- Upto $3500 financial assistance to cover operating room fees and anesthesia within first 3 years after surgery.
- Replacement of implant in the event of capsular contracture (rated as a Baker III or IV) for the first 3 years after surgery.
Mentor® MemoryGel® Enhanced warranty:
- Patient must enroll by submitting
information to Mentor and sending enrollment fee of $200 after primary
breast augmentation surgery.
- Upto $3500 financial assistance to cover operating room fees and anesthesia is extended to the first 10 years after surgery.
- Replacement of implant in the event of
capsular contracture (rated as a Baker III or IV) is extended to the
first 10 years after surgery, plus upto $3500 financial assistance.
Breast augmentation is still the most common plastic surgery procedure according to the American Society of Plastic Surgery survey. It’s no surprise that the satisfaction rating is extremely high, as reported by women after the procedure. Now, with this improvement in the warranty coverage, you can be even more confident about your choice to pursue breast augmentation with silicone gel breast implants at our Beverly Hills office. Call today to schedule your consultation.Back to Breast Augmentation Page