Connect with cosmetic plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, CA to learn about non-surgical treatment solutions
Dr. Dennis Dass is a board certified plastic surgeon in the Beverly Hills, CA area who is committed to helping patients look and feel their best. However, not everyone is looking for a surgical treatment. Our practice is committed to helping patients learn about non-surgical cosmetic treatments that are available to meet their needs. During a consultation appointment, patients can learn more about all of the methods they can use to enhance their appearance.
Cosmetic plastic surgery treatments available
At the practice of Dr. Dennis Dass, patients are welcome to ask our team about the solutions available to them that do not require surgery. Below is a sampling of the treatments that are available for patients to consider:
- Fat reduction with truSculpt iD – Patients who want to address areas of excess fat can ask about treatment with the truSculpt iD treatment. This procedure uses monopolar radio frequency energy to target the fat underneath the skin and allow the body to flush the fat cells out via the lymphatic system. This provides natural and gradual fat reduction that requires no downtime, anesthetics, or surgery.
- Radiofrequency Microneedling with Secret RF – One way in which patients can improve the texture and tone of their skin is with radiofrequency microneedling using the Secret RF device. This treatment helps in stimulating the skin’s natural healing response of increasing collagen and elastin on the skin. This creates skin that is clearer, more evenly toned, and healthy.
- Laser facials – With the PicoSure Focus device, patients can enjoy laser facials. This treatment uses laser light to achieve smoother skin tone and address pigmentation problems that can negatively affect the appearance of the skin. Laser facials use today’s technology to get amazing results!
- Laser tattoo removal – It is not uncommon for Dr. Dennis Dass to see patients in his practice who are unhappy with tattoos they have on their body. With laser tattoo removal, many of these tattoos can be treated, removed, and completely eliminated from the skin. The effectiveness of treatment will vary depending on the quality of the ink, how long the tattoo has been on the skin, the colors used, and where the tattoo is located. Several sessions are required to see results.
- Lip augmentation – Patients seeking plump, voluminous lips are welcome to ask about lip augmentation. Using injectable gels, the lip area can be shaped and volumized quickly and easily right in our office with results that can last several months before re-injections are needed again.
- Botox – A common non-surgical cosmetic treatment available at our practice is Botox. This treatment is known as a way of addressing unwanted fine lines and wrinkles. The best use of Botox is in the upper third of the face for the treatment of crow’s feet, glabellar lines, and forehead folds. This medication or other neuromodulators are injected into the muscles to reduce muscular contractions that cause wrinkles.
- Dermal fillers – Improving fine lines and wrinkles can also be achieved with dermal fillers. Dermal fillers such as Juvéderm are commonly used. These hyaluronic acid gels are administered directly into wrinkles and folds to smooth them and make them less apparent. Dermal fillers can provide a more youthful appearance for several months.
Benefits of non-surgical treatments
Some patients have concerns about undergoing surgery to improve their body. Our team evaluates each patient individually and determines if any of our non-surgical treatments can be used instead of more invasive options. During an initial examination, Dr. Dennis Dass can speak to patients about the options they have available to them, along with their cosmetic goals and treatment preferences. Alternatives may be recommended depending on the patient and their desires. We want patients to love their new look and will provide solutions that can be used to do so!
Learn more about non-surgical treatments available with Dr. Dennis Dass
Our board certified plastic surgeon not only provides traditional plastic surgery treatment options for patients to consider, but non-surgical solutions as well. If you are interested in a non-surgical treatment for achieving a change in your appearance, we encourage you to call our practice to book a consultation visit and initial examination at (855) 496-4646. We are conveniently located in the Beverly Hills, CA area at 8929 Wilshire Boulevard, Ste. 420.
Back to Home Page
About Dennis Dass, MD, PharmDDennis Dass, MD is a top Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, focusing on boosting the confidence of his Los Angeles, California patients with natural and beautiful results. He provides a range of surgical procedures for the body, laser skincare, and non-surgical procedures. As a Board-certified plastic surgeon, he performs hundreds of cosmetic procedures every year.
Dr. Dass earned his Medical Doctor degree from the University of New Mexico School of Medicine in Albuquerque, NM and his Doctor of Pharmacy qualification from the University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy. He underwent a six-year Integrated Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at the University of Kansas. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery, California Medical Association, and Los Angeles County Medical Society.
Dr. Dass has received numerous accolades including Top Plastic Surgeon designation from many reputed organizations. Connect with Dr. Dennis Dass on Linkedin.